the easiest way to add Graphs & Charts to VB6 (Visual Basic
- Powerful multi-award-winning ActiveX (ocx) graphing control.
- Drop it into your VB programs to create graphs in a
huge range of styles.
- Great for business, scientific or technical graphs, or general
- Get a graph up and running with just a few lines of code
- Manipulate the layout from your programs.
- ecGraph has received the top award of many download sites (see
Once payment clears we will email you a registration key to
convert your demo version into a full registered version - it may take a day or so.
See... Screen Shots
& Code Samples Help File Downloads
- "the best 2D plotting ActiveX I have seen" (Eric S, USA)
- "Your control looks very impressive and is one of the few I've
seen that has features an Engineer can use." (Mathew H,
Aerospace Engineer, USA)
- "the easiest chart component I've ever used ... wonderful
tool" (Pete M, UK)
- "works like a charm ... it is ABSOLUTELY brilliant" (Mj F,
- "very powerful and simple to use" (Francisco Z, Chile)
- "much easier to get to do what I want it to do than the one I
have been using for about three years now (ComponentOne Chart8)
and it is also (much) better as far as the related learning curve
is concerned ... my gratitude exceeds the obvious extent noted
already." (David A, Canada)
- "This really is an excellent product" (Tim R, Business IT
SUMMARY OF FEATURES...
- Easily create scientific, engineering or general graphs within
your VB applications
- Multiple graphs per page
- Click and drag to move or resize graphs on the page
- Zoom and scroll areas of the graphs
- Install/Uninstall and list on Start|All Programs
- Toggle a cross-hair that moves with the mouse:
- Multiple x- and y-axes per graph
- Log or linear scales on axes
- Plot data points as symbols, bars, or alphanumeric
- Join data points with a straight lines or cubic spline
- Area Plots
- Attach optional labels to each
- User-defined formatting of axes, including dates and/or times
- Add text anywhere on the graph, formatted with font, size,
bold, italic etc
- Plot continuous math functions from formulae, like y =
- Plot data points against math functions, with optional error
- Plot time series graphs that update as new data is added
- Configurable grid lines, tick marks, borders, backgrounds
- Legend tables, reverse axes, show/hide labels, transparent
- MouseClick and MouseMove Events
that return actual graph values
- Copy image to clipboard, Save to bmp, Print to default printer
- Demo projects supplied to show how all the features work
- Project1 - simple viewer to load and display the demo graphs
and the VB code used to generate them
- Project 2 - comprehensive graph editing program, loads the
demo graphs and lets you edit and manipulate them on
- Hundreds of other features, see Complete Help File
USING THE MOUSE WITH ecGraph...
- Left-click to drag graphs, change graph border width, and move
- Left-click to zoom into a portion of the graph plot
- Right-click to zoom back out again; Shift-right-click to
partially zoom out
- Alt-left-click to toggle cross-hair; Alt-right click to toggle
- Shift-left-click to zoom in on cursor position
- Shift-right-click to zoom out a little
USING EVENTS TO GET FEEDBACK FROM ecGraph...
- Click, MouseMove and KeyPress events return (x,y)
coordinates for the currently selected graph and axes
- Other Event triggers include GraphPositionChanged,
GraphScaleChanged, LegendPositionChanged, NewGraphInFront.
HOW TO CONVERT YOUR DEMO VERSION INTO A REGISTERED VERSION
See the Downloads page
for detailed instructions on converting your ecGraph demo version to
a registered version without the demo message.
ecGraph.ocx, ActiveX control for MS Visual Basic
ecGraph has been awarded 5 stars by many download sites, here
are a few...
Copyright © 2017,
Encore Consulting Pty